If the 'Cambridge Greek Play' sounds a little worthy and dull, think again - it's unmissable
7. Sunday will see big wheels, big bands and big fun will be taking over Hulton Park Estate.
England Hotels - UK | Scotland Hotels - UK | Wales Hotels - UK | Northern Ireland Hotels - UK | UK Hotels | UK Main Towns | Free Channel Manager | Hotel Website Solutions UK Hotels near Airports | Hotels in UK with Disabled facilities | UK Self-Catering | Hotels UK | Pet Friendly Hotels in UK | Hotels near UK Attractions
6. If classical music isn’t your thing new music venue BarMetro.Rocks in Bradshawgate is offering an alternative. The recently opened venue is welcoming Status Quo tribute band State of Quo to the bar.
The village has one primary school, a village hall, a Post Office and a public house. The village is served by one bus route from York to Colton. The village has a cricket club that plays in the York & District Senior Cricket league.
Find us at: Old Malton Road (A64),, York, YO32 9TW
The film of the book - a different place, but the same characters, which just about works!
Dirty Dancing – The Classic Story on Stage. Full of passion and romance, heart-pounding music and sensationally sexy dan...
10 left Half-price! Family ticket (2 adults & 2 children) for The Centre for Computing His ... Now only £10
The Gallery is featuring an exhibition of art work by Susan Richardson throughout July. All works are for sale and on Saturday children aged six to 12 can join in a Jungle Mania colouring competition.
A towering gift-wrapped monolith will become the new Kettle's Yard in late 2017.
2. Hopefully there will be some sunshine in the skies this weekend as communities get into the fun fair spirit.
DIG is getting arty as part of the national Big Draw! Join us as we use our fingers to paint a giant prehistoric mural! ...
Now in the hands of a charitable trust, can the Cromwell Museum be saved?
An emotional, sad and funny play - with glimpses of, and a peek at, Irish history
Their concert of Beethoven, Mendelssohn masterworks has turned me into a lifelong fan.
5 left 50% off! £40 meal for just £20 at The Blue Lion, Hardwick A classic, seasonal meal - Modern, freshly prepare
4. Over at Bolton’s Central Library there will be a free showing of ‘Capture the Flag’ at 2pm in the Lecture Theatre. The family film is a Spanish computer-animated science fiction adventure-comedy about a plucky 12-year old boy, who stows away on a rocket to the moon.
See Suzie Templeton's award-winning animated film Peter and the Wolf (U Certificate), set to music by Prokofiev. Peter l...
10 left Half-price! Adult tickets for The Centre for Computing History Now only £3.50
So, if you've been for great days out with the kids, or a school trip, which isn't shown above, just send in an email and we'll add it on so people visiting on holidays and all the other children in North Yorkshire can enjoy the great day out as well.
3. Arts lovers can pop along to Harwood Library, in Gate Fold, for the Allsorts Art Exhibition.
Ticket: £12.50 Doors: 7.30pm Age: 14+ For UK venues and festivals, 2015 was the year of the FEROCIOUS DOG; a full-on sex...
5. A concert by Bolton Symphony Orchestra will be held at the Victoria Hall tomorrow night.
Find us at: 34 Grosvenor Terrace Bootham, York, YO30 7AG
Find us at: Moor Lane, Arkendale, Knaresborough, HG5 0QT
Woody Allen's latest film is witty and beautifully shot but isn't as good as his best work
Also teachers may find the site useful for ideas for the best places to take their classes on school journeys with many historical and educational atractions listed
The concert will also feature performances by schoolchildren who have received tuition from members of the orchestra and the music service.
Things to do in Bolton Percy
Murder mysteries are one of the most popular events - we find out why!
Find us at: The Adams House, 52 Low Petergate, York, YO1 7HZ
The service will be remembering the men who gave their lives during World War One and Mayor of Blackrod, Ann Cunliffe, will be laying a wreath on behalf of Blackrod.
There is a church, All Saints, built in the 15th century by Thomas Parker.
The Parish Council covers the nearby village of Colton and Steeton. It has six members, of which 3 are from Bolton Percy.
At the Mill Pub in Cambridge in 1965, a young musician named Syd Barrett started Pink Floyd.
Newsquest (North West) Ltd, Loudwater Mill, Station Road, High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire. HP10 9TY |3102566| Registered in England & Wales
1. Rockers, punks, boogie lovers and pop queens can get together to kick off the weekend with some live music tonight. Hogarths, in Churchgate, is playing host to Crash Landing. The band is returning to Bolton with a mix of metal, rock, punk, glam, boogie and rock n Roll covers tonight.
Hell or High Water is a magnificent neo-western, a joy to watch.
The Over Hulton Village Fete starts at 12pm with games, pet competitions, live music, food fair, stalls and children’s games.
The Last Drop Village and Spa is hosting a free to attend Family Fun Day from noon to 4pm with bouncy castle, face painting, stalls, and food and drink.